Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter from Google

Last Friday I receive a letter from Google. I am super excited as this is my first time receiving a mail from the US.

letter from Google


letter from Google

First I thought it’s a spam kinda thing that Google practice to promote their services i.e. AdSense /AdWords or etc.

After i’ve open and read it.... it was my Google AdSense personal identification number (PIN) to enable my AdSense payment.

letter from google


Apparently I didn’t set my payment status to hold (so it can snow ball) and now Google automatically will pay me every month. (very little $$ only)

Then, I decide to give it a try and proceed with the payment. I'am using Western Union Quick Cash.

Now I’m waiting for my first AdSense payment. yay! :)

8 comments:

kenwooi said...

all the best.. mine got banned =P

Supia Chao said...

Cheh, I got the letter last month.. I thought you already receive the check.

IyouweBlog.com said...

so how much u accumulated till now?

nanged u,nang to read about BSMM National 1st aid!

Fairoz Khan said...

very little.... super shy 2 share...

;)

V.Shahran Kumar said...

Congrats bro!!

Fairoz Khan said...

thanks dude!

castro said...

ada masyuk ka?

Fairoz Khan said...

sikit jer.. tapi lepas la futsal se-frame...

Post a Comment