Monday, February 1, 2010

My Valentine's Day

My top 10: How to spend my Valentine day with Anne Hathaway

1) The cheapest and probably the most romantic idea from the list, a romantic candle light dinner (self cook). Followed by watching her favourite movie(Princess Diaries & The Devil Wear Prada)

2) Take her to Bali for the exotic SPA experience.

3) Rent a yacht and do the “Titanic” signature movement.

4) Take her to watch Man Utd live game at Old Trafford.

5) Get her to choose her own “bling” from Tiffany & Co.

6) A trip to space via Virgin Galactic.

7) Europe day trip – from Paris to Venice!

8) A week holiday at Mauritius.

9) Celebrate Valentine Day at China and adopt a Panda for her.

10) Take her to KL Tower spinning restaurant - I never been there too.


I wish I can do all this for my girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment